KOYO 6308 Bearing
ISB bearings are necessary when in a given machine or system, one structural part needs to rotate in the opposite direction to another along a fixed axis, whilst guaranteeing the axial and radial link between the two parts.
The term "bearing" is derived from the verb "to bear"; a bearing being a machine element that allows one part to bear (i.e., to support) another. The simplest bearings are bearing surfaces, cut or formed into a part, with varying degrees of control over the form, size, roughness and location of the surface. Other bearings are separate devices installed into a machine or machine part. The most sophisticated bearings for the most demanding applications are very precise devices; their manufacture requires some of the highest standards of current technology.
- 100 mm x 140 mm x 40 mm ISB NNU 4920 SPW33 cylindrical roller bearings
- 6-7/16 in
- Felt Type
- ISB 33017/DFC240 tapered roller bearings
- 130 mm x 280 mm x 93 mm ISB QJ 2326 N2 angular contact ball bearings
- 2.25 in
- High Temperature Packing
- ISB TSM 50 BB self aligning ball bearings
- 75 mm
- Felt Type
- 460 mm x 620 mm x 118 mm ISB 23992 spherical roller bearings
- ISB TSM 05-00 BB-E self aligning ball bearings
- ISB ZBL.20.0314.201-2SPTN thrust ball bearings